There are currently 0 users and 4 guests online.
Thu, 2006-12-28 03:56 | Ace
A-10 Thunderbolt II is a single-seat, twin-engine jet aircraft designed to provide close air support (CAS) of ground forces by attacking tanks, armored vehicles, and other ground targets.
- Air Force’s 1st Re-Winged A-10 Thunderbolt II Aircraft Delivered
- F-35 Naval Variants Commence Weapons Testing
- BAE Systems to Provide Electronic Warfare Systems for B-2 Bomber
- Lockheed launches new lower cost version of the C-130J Super Hercules
- Lockheed Martin’s Fighting Falcon Evolves With New F-16V